The subject of mold and mold remediation is surrounded by confusion and misunderstanding. Some restore companies even claim to remove all mold from a construction. That's a mistake. Naturally, mold spores happen almost everywhere indoors as well as outdoors. These microscopic spores float in the atmosphere and through windows and HVAC systems can enter a home or company. Consider these facts:
- Mold is almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through doors, windows or your HVAC systems or even on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores flourish on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be dried out completely and treated with commercial material. If not treated properly the mold will return.
- Mold produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose Texans Force For The Job?
We’re Equipped to Handle Any Size Disaster
Within 48 hours, a small mold issue can escalate very quickly and spread throughout a home or business. We’re dedicated to initiate the remediation process as quickly as possible. Quick turnaround response mitigates the mold damage, limits additional damage, and reduces the remediation expense.
We’re Certified and Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration. We have helped thousands of residence and businesses through Texas hurricane season. We have certified and trained teams to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Specialist
- Applied Structural Drying Specialist
We Use Best Practices When It Comes to Mold Remediation Techniques and Technology
Our advanced equipment helps to identify and stop the water sources feeding the mold. We then identify the affected area using a negative air pressure chamber.
Mold Remediation Process
Every mold infestation is different, from the quantity of mold to the areas and materials affected. Each job site requires a team that understands how to outline a tailored solution, but the overall process is the same. The outline below walks you through our process for a “typical” mold remediation infestation:
- 24/7 Emergency Services Call Today! 832-270-1779
- Mold Damage Inspection Assessment
- Mold Treatment and Containment
- Air Filtration
- Demolition and Removing Mold and Mold Infested Material
- Storing, Packing, and Cleaning office supplies or home belongings
- Final Restoration Services